|Job Ref:||204776719||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Conrad Consulting is currently working in collaboration with an award winning Property Company to recruiting a Building Services Manager to oversee their strong Building Services Company.|
With a strong client presence across the UK and an excellent reputation for providing high end residential and commercial properties our client optimises everything that a top quality property company should be.
The successful candidate will be an experienced MEP manager who is experienced within both a contractor and consultancy environment who is capable of ensuring that all MEP deliverables are executed to the company's high standards on time and within budget.
Candidates should possess a building services engineering degree or HNC (or equivalent) plus extensive career experience. The successful engineer will be fully capable at using AutoCAD whilst iSBEM and IES experience would be beneficial. Candidates with BREEAM experience are also highly sought after.
* Relevant qualification - Building Services, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
* Knowledge of AutoCAD (Expected), iSBEM (Desirable) and IES-VE (Desirable)
* Experience with BREEAM (Desirable)
* Experience within both contractor and consultancy environment (Expected)
* Salary up to £60,000 dependant on experience.
* Great Benefits Package