|Job Ref:||204776543||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum BONUS||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
REED Engineering & Manufacturing are working with a leading Engineering Company with a global client base.|
To manage all aspects of the Companies site facilities (to cover three sites located locally in Sheffield). This will include building & grounds maintenance, the management of utilities, the relevant health, safety and environmental controls, building security and fleet management.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Legionella control, management, audit and engineering
* Asbestos register control and management
* Utilities infrastructure management (water, gas, electricity - including rationalisation, drawing/plan generation, isolation procedures etc.)
* Site security management
* Control of company waste streams
* Lifting Equipment servicing - Cranes, MEWP's etc
* Fork truck fleet management
* Building & Grounds maintenance
* Insurance inspection requirements - pressure vessels, LOLER etc
* Roller shutter service
* Air con and heating service
* Pest control
Skills, Experience & Qualification
* A strong Facilities / Engineering background
* Engineer+ing degree level qualification or equivalent
* IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
* Contract and contractor management
Demonstrable Experience of:
* Managing and maintaining health, safety and environment standards and processes.
Qualities & Attributes
* Excellent awareness and attention to HSE and Quality standards, requirements and processes.
* Demonstrable ability to plan and organise.
* Demonstrable communication skills.
This role includes a Pension, BUPA Healthcare, 33 days hols including stats, 37.5 hours working week, Profit share bonus of up to 10%.
Managing 3 sites locally all in Sheffield (within 5 minutes of each other)
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business