|Job Ref:||204776454||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wellingborough||Address:||Post Code:||NN8||Salary:||£33000 - £37000/annum Pension,Holidays,Overtime||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join a leading Manufacturing company based in Wellingborough.|
My client is a specialist manufacturer of Niche components and supplies into world recognised OEM's.
• Knowledge or exposure to electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic engineering.
• Demonstrate excellent decision-making skills.
• Able to undertake routine maintenance work and able to respond to faults.
• Able to deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
• Able to fit new parts and ensure all aspects are correctly working.
• A relevant formal qualification within the relevant trade
• Maintaining the plant to a high standard.
• Great communication skills at all levels
• Able to write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
• Able to work effectively with low level supervision
Package and hours:
The salary for the position is paying up to £37,000 per annum depending on experience.
There is a standard 28 days holiday included in the package.
The working hours for this role will be 8am - 5pm Monday - Thursday and on Fridays you will finish at 1:30pm.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please respond with an up to date CV