|Job Ref:||204776337||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Hunmanby||Address:||Post Code:||YO14||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Sales Applications Engineer. We want an Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronics Engineer for a market leading business that design and manufacture specialist acoustic measurement instruments supplied into a number of advanced technology sectors. The role will be a combination of engineering and commercial aspects, liaising with customers discussing their technical requirements and offering project and product solutions. |
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Established UK based manufacturer of specialist acoustic measurement instruments supplied into a number of advanced technology sectors.
• Newly created position through company growth.
• Circa £35K dependent upon experience plus pension, medical scheme, discounted gym membership, death in service and active social club.
The job will involve:
• Liaising with customers, discussing their technical requirements and offering technical advice and solutions.
• Gathering technical information, site visits, carrying out technical evaluations, selection of products / equipment, preparing written detailed quotations.
• Following up quotations with customers to secure projects that you will then lead and deliver.
• Supporting the commissioning of equipment at customer's sites.
This job will suit:
• An Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronics Engineer who will thrive in a broad and varied role - speaking to customers, discussing project requirements, producing quotations, securing and delivering projects.
• The job will involve customer interaction so the ability to build strong relationships, listen, analyse, probe and propose technical solutions in a clear communication style is important.
• You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an electrical / electronic or mechanical or engineering discipline. Any further study in Acoustics Engineering would be advantageous but not essential.
This job is commutable from Hunmanby, Filey, Scarborough, Bridlington, Driffield, York, Pickering, Whitby, Beverley, Pocklington