|Job Ref:||204776319||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
Optical Product Design Engineer|
£competitive (depending on experience) + Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an optical design engineer to join an engineering organisation working on a varied product range for optical applications. This is an exciting opportunity for an optical design engineer to progress their career.
This is an opportunity to join a global manufacturing business with one of the best reputations in the market.
The responsibilities of the job include:
- Designing and developing new products and concepts
- Sustaining existing products
- Prototyping of products
- Light scattering measurement / UV absorbtion
- A BSc or higher in physics, chemistry, optical engineering or a related subject.
- Proven track record in opto-mechanical design
- Expertise in optical principles, materials, and measurement techniques
- Laboratory experience of photonics testing & measurements
Please apply by forwarding a copy of you CV ASAP
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients