|Job Ref:||204776186||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dorking||Address:||Salary:||£30 - £35/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
We are seeking a Highway Engineer to join our client in Dorking on a 6 month contract basis! Our client is an established multidisciplinary engineering practice with over 50 years of experience working in a broad range of sectors, including commercial building and offices, residential schemes, infrastructure and large-scale regeneration projects. Due to an expanding workload they are now seeking a Highway Engineer to join them in Dorking.|
As the selected Highway Engineer you will join the Highway's Team, where you will work on exciting projects across East Sussex. You will be primarily concerned with the design of below ground drainage and roads, using software such as MX, PDS or WinDES.
* Significant experience in UK highways and drainage works
* Demonstrable experience preparing adoption design and drawings
* Design capability for SUDS systems
* Capable of preparing and checking project design and assessment calculations, drawings, reports and contract documents
* Strong communication skills for liaising with suppliers, clients and contractors
* Accustomed to site work such as inspections and contract supervision
This is a fantastic opportunity for a capable Highway Engineer to join our client in Dorking. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with assigning and checking the work of technicians and other staff, as well as competent using software for design such as PDS, WinDES and MX. Our client offers a competitive rate for this 6 month contract.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Emily Parvin on (Apply online only) or email and quote 10531EP or apply directly using the "Apply" option below