|Job Ref:||204776049||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£9.50/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
For: Installer Windows/Doors |
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/04514
Pay Rate - £9.50ph
An excellent opportunity has arisen for experienced, capable and confident Window and Door Installers our client based in Huntingdon. An ideal Window and Door Installer will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Installing and fitting high spec doors and windows.
• This is a heavy role and candidates must be physically fit and will have worked in a similar role.
• Use of hand tools and power tools.
• Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
• Providing excellent customer service whilst on client sites at all times.
• Applicants must be over 21 years of age and hold a full, clean UK driving licence.
• At least three years driving experience will be required, as a requirement to travel and drive company vehicles will be an essential part of the job role.
• This would ideally suit someone with full knowledge and experience of the removal, fitting and maintaining all types of windows and doors.
• This is a full time position and an excellent opportunity to get become involved with an innovative, forward looking and expanding company.
• Ideally candidates will hold a valid Blue (skilled Worker) CSCS card.
• Ideally candidates will have some form of Carpentry experience.
• Have an industry related qualification, although further training can be provided for the successful candidates.
Training in Installation and maintenance of products will be provided.
Working hours can vary but this will be around a 10-hour day with early starts from around 05:30am - 07:00am