|Job Ref:||204775787||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Selby||Address:||Post Code:||YO8||Salary:||£26000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:56|
About the Role|
Due to expansion, our client are seeking Alarm / Intruder / CCTV Engineers to join the already established team.
Responsibilities will include: -
- Installation and maintenance of Security Systems including Intruder Alarms, Access Control & CCTV, as well as conventional and addressable Fire Detection Systems
- First Fix Wiring of Systems
- Installation of Control Panel and Devices
- System Programming and Testing
- Installation & Commissioning of Signalling Equipment
- Demonstrating Systems to Customers
- You will also commission Fire & Security Systems upon completion
- Out of hours on-call rota, enabling us to provide an exceptional 24 hour service to our customers
You will be solution focused, flexible, professional and reliable and be able to demonstrate: -
- Skilled experience of fitting and servicing all aspects of Intruder, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Alarm systems
- Knowledge of IT and IP required
- Effective communication skills to enable you to work efficiently and productively with colleagues and our extensive customer base.
- The ideal candidate will hold a clean driving license with no work limitations .
All positions are subject to a standard vetting policy and Police PNC/Credit checks.
A company vehicle is provided for business use