|Job Ref:||204775532||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Salary:||£0 - £37000/annum Car & Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Process Improvement Engineer - Waste Management|
Salary - £33,000 - £37,000 DOE + Car & Benefits
Location - Andover/home based/UK travel
We are currently seeking a Process Improvement/Optimisation Engineer to develop and improve the process, method and equipment to drive positive change and improved efficiency of operational processes of multiple recycling facilities. Our client is a leading recycling and waste management organisation who offer sustainable solutions to minimise environmental impact that waste can cause. They are looking for an experienced Process Improvement Engineer with at least 3 years' experience to join their team in Hampshire.
Duties as a Process Improvement Engineer will include but are not limited to:
* Implementing lean best practices to improve efficiency of operational processes
* Ensure the use of lean tools, implementing new ways of working
* Analyse current practices and initiate key performance indicators where necessary to measure improvement
* Lead 6S housekeeping initiative across all waste sites
* Improve overall operational process
* Work alongside the Project Department, Operations Directors and Site Managers to support changes
* Manage operational teams and deliver improvement projects effectively
The ideal applicant will have good leadership skills, 3 or more years' experience in a similar position improving operations. You will be a good communicator and work well with others along with being flexible with travelling.
Experience in the waste sector/waste management/manufacturing/production industry would be advantageous however this is not essential. Having Lean Six Sigma would also be desirable.
This role requires travel to several waste sites therefore you will need a full and clean UK driving licence. The position is offering between £33,000 -£37,000 depending on experience, this includes company vehicle and great company benefits.
If you or anyone you know are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please email a current CV or call Becki Wensley for more information
- 023 92 (Apply online only).
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK