|Job Ref:||204775529||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
For: Sales Service Engineer |
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/04512
Sales Service Engineer, £25K + Bonuses
Starting January 2017.
Due to an internal promotion our client needs to back fill this position for a Sales Service Engineer working within the engineering industry for a high end UK distributor. This company are very successful and going from strength to strength earning £1mk on service contracts alone.
This is a real opportunity to earn excellent bonuses because you a simply following through on existing sales of the machines with the service contracts!
Reporting directly into Sales, the role of Sales Service Engineer involves driving sales of service and repair service contracts on own brand equipment across a region - North London, Stowmarket, Norfolk, Leicester, & Hitchin. Presently the Sales Service Engineers spends about 4 out of 5 days out on the road and equivalent of a day in the office.
The role will involve working with existing key accounts and developing new business. The main objective of this role is to effectively drive sales and profitability of the service side of the business selling contract services covering maintenance and spares/repairs. Other aspects of this role involve managing the enquiry through the various stages of the process and developing good internal working relationships with design engineering, product sales, service engineering and projects
Whilst it would be ideal if you came from an engineering background it is certainly not essential.
You will be working this type of area
The role will include:
• Attending client sites.
• Carrying out surveys for installations
• Extensive liaison with other departments such as purchasing, sales, dispatch and accounts.
• Presenting to clients
• Business development - working with the sales team selling the servicing contracts as an aftersales facility.
• Producing quotations and following these up.
• Full training will be provided in all aspects of the role for candidates with a steady work history able to show good potential.
• Package: Mobile phone, hot desk, lap top, & company car.
• Hours: 8.30 - 5pm with 22 days holiday