|Job Ref:||204775511||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum + Overtime||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Job Title - Maintenance Engineer|
Location - Northampton
Shifts - 3 shift rotation Monday - Friday. Overtime available Weekends
Salary - £28,000 Basic- Averaging earning £32,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join our client, who are a leading specialist within their market sector. They have recently invested 1.5 million pound in state of the art production machinery and due to invest a further 1.5 million pound after Christmas on further plant upgrades.
Thanks to this investment they have increased their output and now produce 2700 Units a day, however they are ultimately aiming to increase this to 3000 by next year.
My clients are part of a multi-million-pound group with a turnover of over 60 million pound. With strong investment and strong backing from the group, this is without doubt an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for security and endless opportunity.
As a Maintenance Engineer your role will be:
* To undertaking a range of electrical and mechanical faults.
* Preventative maintenance and reactive break down work to improve the reliability of the state of the art manufacturing assets.
* Working on Kilns, Conveyors, laser cutters, laminators, presses and Sanding machines.
* Performing maintenance tasks on single and three phase equipment including sensors, relays, motors, isolators, fuses, transformers, invertors, etc.
* Assisting with any Continuous Improvement Projects and possible upgrade project work.
* PLC fault finding through to inputs and outputs.
To be successful in your application as a Maintenance Engineer you must:
* Have previous experience working as a Maintenance or Service Engineer on Industrial equipment.
* Must have a recognised Electrical Qualification.
* Ex-forces welcome
As a Maintenance Engineer:
* You will be joining a highly successful multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability, security and Training.
* A well-established company.
* 4% pension contribution.
* 25 days' holiday plus Statuary