|Job Ref:||204775440||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum car + package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
You will report directly to the Site Manager and duties/responsibilities of the role will include. |
* Assist & support in the preparation, implementation & maintaining of formal QA / QC documentation on site including Inspection Test Plans and Check sheets
* Work effectively and efficiently alongside other members of the construction team to support them in their role
* Keep accurate site records identifying any variances or issues and provided feedback to line managers
* Assist in the management of subcontractors and the supply chain as directed.
* Assist in project design co-ordination and distribution of documentation relevant to the site works
* Hold specific site based responsibilities as determined at site level, typically permits to work
* Be willing to hold site based co-ordination and subcontract manager roles relevant to your knowledge & experience as determined at site level, or as defined by the project management team
* Support other team members to ensure liaison between the different site disciplines and subcontract managers is free flowing and works are co-ordinated effectively
* As required, prepare & implement Risk Assessments & Method Statements for directly resourced works
* Plan and procure materials & plant as required for works on site as required and ensure efficient use / stocks are maintained provide feedback and identification of any issues in a timely manner
* Attend / arrange weekly co-ordination, progress and programme / resource meetings as required
* Proactive management of risk & progressing & reporting on mitigative actions
Qualifications * Degree/HNC level qualification in a relevant engineering subject
* Understanding of engineering principles
* Technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
* Some civil / MEICA construction experience
* Design Management experience
* Frontline and project supporting roles available.
* Relevant CSCS Card
We are an equal opportunities employer