|Job Ref:||204775431||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kempston||Address:||Post Code:||MK42||Salary:||£11.45 - £14.50/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Reporting to the Assembly Team Leader,
The successful candidate will be a self motivated, flexible with an ability to read and interpret drawings
The role requires the candidate to be able to build large machines to drawings, in a timely and professional manner. Machine tool background an advantage.
• Receive Job Package and review
• Prioritise build sequence
• Ensure all work is of a high standard
• Build job from all the relevant information provided
• To have the ability to work unsupervised
• Apprenticeship trained or appropriate equivalent experience.
• Flexibility, motivation and commitment.
• Minimum five years previous experience allied to a proven ability to correctly interpret manufacturing
information and carry out related self-inspection tasks.
• Capable of working with minimal supervision