|Job Ref:||204775361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Senior Infrastructure Engineer|
£55,000 - £65,000 p.a.
My client are a major civil and structural design consultancy, with offices across the country, and over 300 staff. Their project types include but are not limited to: large scale residential developments; large commercial and mixed-use builds; infrastructure drainage and highway design solutions. Project types vary in scale and value, with smaller domestic builds circa £300K, up to £100m+ large-scale projects.
Due to an influx of lucrative infrastructure projects, they are now seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer in their Manchester office.
The necessary attributes required to fill this role are as follows:
- A minimum 2.1 degree in a relevant field from an ICE accredited University.
- 5 years' + UK civil design consultancy experience.
- Chartered MICE or near-Charterd
- A sound working knowledge of drainage design schemes, and a general working knowledge of the construction industry.
- Proven experience of working on residential and commercial projects in the UK, ideally within a similarly sized company.
- Dynamic, presentable, and able to confidently liaise with site staff, Board Directors, and clients.
- A focused and innovative approach to design projects from concept to completion.
Desirable attributes for this role:
- Proficiency in modelling software e.g. MicroDrainage / PDS