|Job Ref:||204771031||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Graduate Pre-Sales Support Engineer|
£25,000 (£30K OTE)
A blue-chip specialist enterprise is looking for well-rounded graduates determined to excel. A household name that operates nationwide, they have the resources and proven inclination to invest in your career!
The Graduate Pre-Sales Support Engineer will have a technical footing, which will be enhanced by supplemental internal training. However, they will also employ their interpersonal skills to support sales. An exciting crossover between sales and technical consulting, combined with our client`s stature as a household name, means that this role paves the way for numerous avenues of progression! Meeting clients face to face, you will create and develop high-level business relationships using a consultative approach and your technical expertise.
A comprehensive benefits package awaits the successful candidate! A starting salary of £25,000, excellent scope for progression and a welcoming working culture with regular socials are all offered by the company!
- Enhance your existing technical expertise by learning about the company`s product, services and marketplace
- Internally ensure that all processes are running smoothly, analysing how best to improve these processes
- Regularly meet with clients face to face to discuss the company`s proposition to drive revenue
- Commercially and analytically minded, you will evaluate existing processes in order to streamline them
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of up £30K!
- Fantastic training
- A welcoming working culture with regular socials
- Your choice of placement in all manner of locations nationwide!
- Excellent scope for progression
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Healthcare/Pension scheme
- Educated to degree level in a Scientific, Technological, Engineering or Mathematical discipline
- Analytically minded
- Driven and ambitious
- Fantastic interpersonal/communication skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven`t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)