|Job Ref:||204770999||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£11.50 - £14.00/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
CNC Machinist |
Multi-Axis CNC Setter
3 Shift pattern
Up to £14.00 per hour
Experienced Multi-Axis CNC Machine Operator required for leading aerospace company based in Leicester.
- Operating and setting multi-axis CNC machines
- Working to tight tolerances
- Working in both metric and imperial measurements
- Using a manual micrometre to inspect parts
- Working from technical drawings
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of working on multi-axis CNC machines (EDM, Milling or Creep Feed Grinding)
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced precision engineering environment
- Ability to create quality work to tight tolerances
- Ideally a recognised engineering qualification Apprenticeship, BTEC, NVQ etc.
- Ability to work in both metric and imperial measurements
- Ability to use a manual micrometre to inspect parts
- Ability to read and interpret method specs / Engineering drawings
This is fantastic opportunity to join a leading company in their industry.
A competitive rate of pay start at £11.50 per hour and then £14.00 per hour once you move onto three shifts. Onsite parking and excellent working conditions, are also on offer.
To apply for the Multi-Axis CNC Machinist role please call Dan Henderson @ Encore on (Apply online only)
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500