|Job Ref:||204770991||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum + Pension||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Quality Engineer, Quality Engineering, Quality, Engineer, Quality Inspector, Inspection, Quality Technician, CMM, FAIRs, NCR's, DNR's, Aerospace, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Location: Nottingham, Position: Permanent, Salary: TBC depending on experience|
QUALITY ENGINEER WANTED - PERMANENT!
EMBS are working with a fantastic, well established engineering business who are coming up to celebrating 40 years of service where they have successfully supplied to a number of leading engineering companies within the Nuclear, Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas and Sub sea industries.
The client is based in Nottingham where they have 2 sites within close proximity (approx 1 mile between each site) and are currently recruiting for a skilled, hungry Quality Engineer to help develop the quality team and move the business forward.
Working on a permanent basis on regular days (early finish on a Friday) this is a outstanding opportunity for someone who is skilled and experienced within Quality Engineering & Inspection that is looking for a role / company where they can make the position their own, put their own stamp on the quality team and processes and help develop new and innovative ways of working.
Successful candidates MUST possess the following:
* Proven Quality Engineer / Technicians background
* Worked within a precision engineering environment: Aerospace, MOD, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas etc.
* Knowledge and understanding of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement techniques
* CMM experience
* Ability to raise FAIRs and create NCR's
* Perform route cause analysis and carry out corrective actions
* Auditing experience
* Performed first off and last off inspection
* Knowledge of 8D, 5Y, FMEA
* Previously worked with small to medium sized precision engineering components
* Ability to perform manual inspection using manual measuring equipment
* Can read and interpret engineering and aerospace drawings / working instructions
You will be working across both sites where there is modern machinery and you will be working on predominantly aerospace parts with some exceptions.
In return the client is offering:
* Day shift - 39 hours per week
* 7am - 4pm Monday to Thursday with a 1pm finish on Fridays
* Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 p.a depending on experience
* Christmas shutdown
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to or contact James Hall on (Apply online only)