|Job Ref:||204770983||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Halewood||Address:||Post Code:||L26||Salary:||£0 - £19000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Customer Service - Speke, Liverpool - Up to £19,000pa plus a bonus structure|
Working for a manufacturing company based in Liverpool, you will be responsible for providing customer service and sales support activity following the initial sale. Your responsibilities will include quoting, selling spare parts, consumables, refurbishments and on-site service for the international markets.
* Growth of Aftercare Sales.
* Provide world class customer service in respect of sales communication, response time and effectiveness.
* Provide pre and post sales activity by providing verbal and written communication and quotations.
* Support incoming enquiries and quotations for aftercare sales activity.
* Interpret customer requirements and translate this into a quotation response.
* Manage sales opportunities and customers through the company CRM software.
* Day to day proactive communication and interfacing portal with global customer base for sales activity. Acting promptly to all enquiries and maintaining communication at regular intervals.
* Attend internal order review meetings to aid business development and monitor sales orders.
Requirements for the role:
* An internal sales or customer service admin professional.
* Experience in customer service sales activity, including but not limited to electronic parts, automotive parts, medical parts etc.
* Must have excellent communication skills via telephone, e-mail and quotation preparation using the company systems and Microsoft tools.
* Post holder will demonstrate excellent team working and customer skills with ability to work using own initiative.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication.
Salary to £19,000 pa plus a bonus structure
37.5 Hours a week, 8:30 - 16:30 Monday to Friday with a 30 minute lunch break
25 days holiday entitelement accrued at the rate of 1/12 per month employed, 3 of which must be used for Christmas shutdown.
To apply for the role of Customer Service - Aftercare please click apply now