|Job Ref:||204770892||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Quantity Surveyor - Road - Freelance - Aberdeen - Short term |
• A superb opportunity has arisen to work for a sub contractor on the Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route as a Quantity Surveyor to work on a new bypass maintenance framework.
• Exciting opportunity increase your experience with great clients and progression within a successful company.
• This is a site based job
Key attributes of the candidate include:
• Good Excel Skills
• Strong NEC3 Knowledge
• Change management experience
• Early Warning Experience
• Compensation Event Experience
• Experience and a successful track record of saving money and completing claims
• Application of Payment Experience
• Measurement Experience
• Experience on Civil Engineering projects preferred.
• Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
• Ideally degree qualified or equivalent.
• Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly
• Experience on Commercial Projects with a main contractor preferred
The candidate must have recent UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor
The client will interview at short notice and can start soon afterwards