|Job Ref:||204770736||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woodbridge||Address:||Salary:||£10 - £14/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Job title: Skilled Manual Machinist|
Department: Machine Shop
Pay rate: £12ph
We have a great opportunity for a Manual Machinist within a leading manufacturer of high specification alloy castings.
- Experience in manual lathes is essential, vertical boring is preferable.
- Industry trained or formal qualifications considered.
- Experience in low volumes.
- Experience ideally with exotic materials, eg Stellite, Inconel, Duplex in addition to Carbon and Stainless Steels
- Self motivated and self-sufficient.
- Voluntary overtime
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Child care vouchers.
Any overtime is paid at time and a third and time and a half on Saturdays. Overtime is not guaranteed, however is usually available.
How to Apply:
Apply on-line www,technical-network,co,uk
or call Josh Handley for a confidential discussion O121 45O 5O2O
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers and technical specialists for the aerospace, automotive, electrical / electronic, energy, engineering and manufacturing industries, with a portfolio of services including permanent and contract recruitment services