|Job Ref:||204770702||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grimsby||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Van & other benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Nicholas Associates (Engineering & Technical) is recruiting on behalf of a fast paced and growing industrial refrigeration client for a Refrigeration Engineer.
You will be an experienced Refrigeration Engineer looking for the opportunity to work for a successful and fast growing specialist business
Trained in a relevant Engineering bias you will be able to demonstrate;
* Experience of servicing and repair to Industrial Refrigeration Equipment within food manufacturing environments
* Experience and knowledge of the safe handling of ammonia, glycol & freon based systems
* Relevant qualifications in Refrigeration Engineering such as City & Guilds 2079, NVQ Level 2+/3, time served apprenticeship etc.
* Experience and/or qualifications in Electrical fault finding
Working as part of a small Engineering team, you will be;
* Attending customer sites to service, maintain and repair industrial ice equipment
* Liaising with customer contacts regarding work ensuring effective communication
* Completion of relevant paperwork to a high standard
* Benefits package to include company van
* Specialised industrial refrigeration business
* A portfolio of well known customers across various sectors within the food industry
* A solid track record of year on year growth and exciting plans for the future
Interested? Apply now to get your cv straight to me.
Key words: Maintenance, repair, service, refrigeration, electrical, ammonia, Freon, 2079, glycol, Freon, food
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)