|Job Ref:||204770607||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£10.50 - £13.00/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Department: Inspection Section
Responsible for ensuring that components produced adhere to an established quality standard.
Hours: 39 Hour P/W Mon - Thursday 07:30 to 16:30 Friday - 07:30 to 12:30
Wage: £10.50 to £13ph. Overtime available at 1.5 hourly rate.
* To dimensionally inspect manufactured and purchased products, using a variety of measuring equipment, to engineering drawings and inspection control plans, manually/electronically recording and storing the results of those inspections.
* Ability to prepare, complete ISIR's, & FAIR's
* Able to calibrate measuring equipment and manage the calibration database system.
* Good knowledge of using a CMM and Visual FAIR.
* Be an interactive team player, promoting and being part of a continual improvement, departmental multi-skilled team.
* Facilitates and/or performs training and guidance within the Quality department when required.
* Ability to identify and define problems; collect, analyse and interpret data and information; draw appropriate conclusions; propose solutions and/or corrective / preventive actions.
* Should have the ability to reorganize and reschedule work on short notice in order to meet revised deadlines and be sufficiently flexible to understand and handle multiple and varied projects.
* Report to management any situations or opportunities that could help you complete or improve the efficiency of the work assigned.
* Be an interactive team player, promoting and supporting a culture of continual improvement, 5s and Lean manufacturing standards.
* Maintains a clean, safe, organized and manageable work area adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
* Take a responsible approach to health, Safety and environmental risk in relation to your own job role and report them to the management as appropriate.
* Demonstrating work behaviours consistent with the company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, procedures and any legislative requirements.
* Any other duties as required, commensurate with the job position
For further information please contact Jas on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)