|Job Ref:||204770603||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£29000/annum + Overtime||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Food Production |
Permanent - Days - Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Salary: 29k + Overtime
We are recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer for my client in Cornwall, candidates will be supporting by providing maintenance support to the food production operations.
The role of the Maintenance Engineer is to install and maintain equipment at the site ensuring that all plant and machinery remains in good working order. Where faults occur you will use your knowledge through fault finding and route cause analysis to rectify the position as quickly as possible.
- The candidate will be responsible for Maintaining and repairing all equipment on site.
- To support all maintenance improvement activities.
- Maintain and improve all equipment though the application of both PPM and TPM activities.
- Report to the maintenance supervisor, and have the ability to communicate effectively with production staff to gain a speedy resolution.
- Capable of taking on personal responsibility, but not afraid to assume some leadership when required.
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidate will have -
- Must be apprenticed trained electrician
- 17th edition electrical regulations.
- Strong fault finding skills built up through both training and application
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a similar maintenance role
- Experience of modern manufacturing and maintenance techniques, including data collection, computerised systems and fault finding skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- PC literate, with knowledge of MS Windows applications (Excel & word)
- Enthusiastic, team player.
- Logical, and persistent in approach, to achieve results.
- It is essential owing to the rural location that candidates possess a full UK Driving licence and have transport.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more detail call Luke Wilson on or call on (Apply online only) to discuss in more detail.
Kelly Engineering Resources are working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy