|Job Ref:||204770543||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Strood||Address:||Post Code:||ME2||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Are you seeking an exciting new opportunity? |
Do you have experience as a Production Manager?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Production Manager to join a fast paced, growing Vinyl Graphics Company.
You will be working alongside the Installation Manager ensuring targets are met, providing assistance with production and working with the sales team on quotes and visuals.
The ideal candidate will have
• Experience within the signs and graphics industry / production / Installation
• Managerial experience.
• Good communication skills being able to deal with clients and site meetings.
• You must be willing to travel thought out the UK and stay away at times.
• Flexibility to work is required due to the fast nature of the business.
• Self-Driven and ability to work own initiative.
• Ability to think out of the box to solve problems and catch potential problems before they occur.
• Aware of H&S practices.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Qube Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates