|Job Ref:||204770491||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Chippenham||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Projects Engineer job. Exciting Projects Engineer/ Contracts Engineer job within the municipal water / industrial water industry. Highly profitable, engineering business (large capital equipment - electro-mechanical plant sold into process industries - predominantly water industry)|
Are you looking for Project Engineer jobs with a successful, stable and profitable engineering business?
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
• As a business the company have a turnover of £10m approx. with excellent growth potential
• The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve (Investors in People Gold - coaching, developing and empowering their employees is a key theme)
This Project Engineer / Contracts Engineer job is a fantastic opportunity with an engineering business who supply large turn-key solutions into the municipal water and industrial water industries.
• Monitor and manage the commercial and technical performance of projects.
• Maintain contract documentation for projects (i.e supplier / customer purchase orders and correspondence, budgets, programmes, shipment notes etc)
• Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
• Work closely with customers, visiting customers as and when necessary to maintain key relationships
This role will suit:
• Degree level or equivalent qualifications in an mechanical or electrical engineering discipline
• Extremely organised, methodical with a good attention to detail
• Project Management experience and commercial awareness
• Water or Process industry background would be advantageous
• Strong communication skills.
This appointment is commutable from Wiltshire, Devizes, Bristol, Chippenham, Swindon, Bath, Cirencester