|Job Ref:||204770471||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Vacancy No: 227801M2|
Consultant: Mark Powling
Position: Quality Engineer
Type: Contract - Initial 6 months
Skills & Experience Required:
- ISO (Apply online only) and 14001.
- Six Sigma problem solving methodology (8D, 5 Why, Fishbone).
- General inspection techniques.
- Good understanding of continuous improvement tools.
- Internal Audit experience.
- BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005
A global manufacturer of materials testing and inspection equipment is urgently seeking a manufacturing 'Quality Engineer' to join their busy team to ensure that the organisation is fit for purpose and that it meets both external and internal requirements, including product and company certifications, legal compliance and customer satisfaction.
* Implementation of ISO 17025 technical procedures and quality system.
* Management of ISO 9001 Quality System.
* Facilitation of internal and external audits - ISO 9001.
* Investigate any problems that occur in order to keep the flow of production going and liaise with stores in case there are any problems with the stock.
* Check final product to be sent to customers in QC laboratory, i.e. machine audits.
* Monitoring the quality control of products and services.
* Root cause analysis and implementation of Corrective Actions for process related concerns.
* Product / process defect analysis.
* Management of the inspection of piece parts manufactured to a drawing, checking size, finish and cosmetic appearance.
* Raise reject reports against non-conforming parts and to liaise with suppliers about problems of any sought e.g. rejects or parts which may need a concession. Discuss with the Operations team and engineering whether or not a concession may be granted.
* Maintenance of Health and Safety and 6S in areas of responsibility.
* Assist in improvements to current and future systems and implement 'best practice' as applicable