|Job Ref:||204770333||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Dinnington||Address:||Post Code:||TA17||Salary:||£11.00/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
We are currently seeking an experienced Door Engineer to join our client's team in Dinnington on a full time basis.|
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with experience in service and repairs to industrial doors, loading bay systems, automatic doors, gates and barriers.
This vacancy is available for an immediate start and will be ongoing with the opportunity of a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30. There is an alternated standby on call requirement as well for which you will receive an additional payment.
* Ability to diagnose and quantify repairs or upgrades
* Participate in out of hours call outs and standy rota
* Physically fit and able to work at heights
* 3 years' experience within the industry is essential
* Ability to work independantly or as part of a team
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Full Clean driving licence is essential
* BS7036 Trained - desirable.
* On site free parking
* Temporary - Permanent
* Weekly pay
To apply, please contact our team on (Apply online only) or email a CV to .
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are acting as an employment business.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we received we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful