|Job Ref:||204770323||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Salary:||£21000 - £22000/annum 25 days holiday||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Brake Press Operator |
£22,000 plus 25 days+ holiday, company pension scheme and private healthcare
A well established and expanding Bedfordshire manufacturer is currently looking a Brake Press Operator to work in their steel metal fabrication team.
The standard working hours are Monday - Thursday 07:00 - 16:00 Friday 07:00 - 12noon (39 hours per week).
The main purpose of this job is to produce stainless steel products on time and to the quality standards.
* Operating a press brake and tool setting
* Working of stainless steel components 0.9mm to 3.00mm thickness
* Assist in programming brake presses
* Minor maintenance of the brake press machines
* Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe working environment at all times
* Inspection of your own work
* Previously used brake presses
* Able to read schematics and perform measurements on stainless steel
* Good I.T skills
* Able to use a CNC Punch press and a Guillotine
* Counterbalance Fork lift license
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering email to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions