|Job Ref:||204770185||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum overtime||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Job Title: Workshop Engineer|
Salary: up to £35,000 basic + over time
Are you a Workshop Engineer who values longevity and career progression?
Do you want to work for a company that cares about its staff?
My client is a progressive, family-run, SME which operates in more than 50 countries worldwide, boasting a year-on-year growth of 9% for the past four years.
In this mechanical and factory based role you will
* Maintain, service, and repair automated packaging equipment
* Work on large machinery (KBA Rapida, Jagenburg, Heilderburg, and Bobst) and some smaller ad-hoc machines
* Liaise with directors on planned services and new ideas
* Work closely with the Chief Works Engineer on projects and planned service works
* Oversee installation via third-party contractors
* Carry out effective maintenance by reducing the number of breakdowns
My client offers
* Opportunities for career progression
* Excellent overtime opportunities and added call out fees
* 21 days' holiday plus bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Proven staff retention
You must have
* 2 years' experience of working in a factory environment
* 5 years' experience in mechanical biased roles
* Mechanical HND or equivalent
* Experience in servicing large, high volume automated machinery - packaging equipment would be preferred but this is not essential