|Job Ref:||204770104||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Marlow||Address:||Post Code:||SL7||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
My Buckinghamshire based client is currently recruiting for a Modelshop Supervisor to join them on a permanent basis.|
Modelshop Supervisor to run modelshop department where prototypes are made and designed prior to production
As a ModelShop Supervisor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Engineering background preferably in the aerospace industry
• Ability to read and understand Technical drawings/documents
• Able to communicate at all levels of the business
• Management/Supervision of resources within a dept.
• Experience working in a Prototype environment
• Minimum of HNC in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in engineering
• Ambition to drive improvements within the dept.
• Able to work both as part of a team and as an individual.
• Good communicator
• Able to determine their own priorities
• Adaptable to changes in priorities and willingness to resolve queries from all levels of staff.
As a ModelShop Supervisor your main responsibilities will involve:
• Project management of Modelshop workload and support for assy/manufacture for NPI
• Ensure product compliance to applicable workmanship standards.
• Electrical wiring, fitting and mechanical assembly using technical drawings and work instructions.
• Provide Inspection oversight of model shop work
• Manage maintenance contracts, repairs and service requirements.
• Answer any queries from other Departments as required.
• Development of the model shop facility and capability
• Conduct Personal development plans for all model shop staff
If you are an experienced Modelshop Supervisor please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003