|Job Ref:||204769836||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northumberland||City:||Northumberland||Address:||Salary:||£26000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Industrial Door Engineer|
£26,000 typical earnings £40,000 with over time
8am - 5pm
Monday - Friday
I am currently recruiting for an industrial door engineer for a market leader in the door industry. You will work closely with the management team to service and install industrial doors for multiple clients across the country.
* To take responsibility for projects on site.
* To complete all necessary paperwork.
* To record all site activity's/issues.
* To be customer facing and professional in all communications with the customer and management.
* To ensure at all times health and safety, legal, environmental and general duty of care requirements are met
* Work without supervision and use initiative where necessary.
* To be able to work as a part of a team.
* Have a full clean driving licence
* Experience in maintaining and installing industrial doors
* Good organisational & communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Flexible approach to working hours as travelling and work times may vary according to site locations.
If you are interested in this vacancy for an industrial door engineer, please do not hesitate to contact Martyn Smith on (Apply online only) or via (url removed)
Professional Technical is a specialist recruitment consultancy supporting the engineering recruitment market, developing recruitment partnerships with engineering businesses on a national scale. Professional Technical supply the engineering and technical talent so that our clients can focus on the core elements of engineering. Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy