|Job Ref:||204769741||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Risley||Address:||Post Code:||DE72||Salary:||£35 - £40/annum Dependent on Experience||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
BPS World are currently working with a household name in Nuclear engineering and project management based in Risley, Warrington.|
They are seeking a Process Engineer with experience in a high technology industry (preferably Nuclear). You will be reporting to a nominated engineer or a Project Manager on design deliverables.
Your day to day responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing quality, progress and cost of the work carried out within the project.
• May be responsible for managing project subcontracts.
• Interacts with engineers of other engineering disciplines internally and externally
• Design and Commissioning.
• Technical Consultancy.
• Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant Chemical/Process engineering discipline
• Proven track record in a design and project management environment in a high technology industry
If you feel this position is right for you then please do not hesitate to apply using the button above or contact me on (url removed)