|Job Ref:||204769738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Project Manufacturing Engineer - 3 month minimum contract - South West|
NPI Manufacturing Engineer
Amoria Bond are urgently looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join one of our key clients based in the South West. Our client, a large global organisation in the automotive industry is offering a minimum 3 month contract for a new project forecast to last around 12 months. This role demands a pragmatic and self motivated individual to come in and hit the ground running as the teams are already slipping behind on schedule.
The role involves:
Throughout the project the day to day tasks will change but will include the following at different stages:
* Manufacturing engineering
* Project Management/NPI
* Knowledge of assembly processes
* Supervising equipment installations
* Work investigations
* Ability to read technical drawings
* Cost analysis
* Decision analysis
* Overseeing work effectively
* Involvement in engineering and financial approval
* Maintaining manufacturing control plans
* Overseeing final testing and commissioning
* Being involved in regular review meetings
* Writing work specifications - Robotics, Fluid fill etc
* Structural assembly
* Working with metals
* Assembly background - ideally automotive
* Automotive experience essential
The contract is initially 3 months and is likely to be extended depending upon performance.
The rate per hour is competitive but completely dependant on the individuals' skill and level and experience.
Please submit your CV for consideration or call (Apply online only). Rates will be entirely dependant on skill set but will be competitive taking into account the location and the type of work you will be working on.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
* Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
* First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
* Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
* IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
* Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
* Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role