|Job Ref:||204769644||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Market leader within electronics and information technologies for defence systems are looking for a Senior / Principal Microwave Engineer to work on a permanent basis from their Edinburgh site.|
The successful candidate will work on the design, development, integration and production support of microwave circuits/components/sub-systems in support of a range of radar products being developed within the Radar delivery team.
You will be responsible for developing microwave circuits and systems as part of the Radar Core Delivery Team. This will include:
• Microwave hardware requirements capture and management
• Concept development and prototyping of Microwave PCBs / Modules or MMICs
• Design of microwave circuits and modules
You will have:
* A relevant degree in Electronic Engineering and also have experience in high frequency circuits and receiver techniques supported by appropriate fundamental elements.
* Experience in one or more of the following:
• S-parameter manipulation
• EM simulation
• Non-linear circuit simulation
• Matching network design
• Microwave component selection
• Filter design
• Requirements capture and management
• Design for manufacture and cost
In return, you will be offered an extremely competitive salary and an opportunity to make your mark with a clearly defined career path in a forward thinking organisation.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position