|Job Ref:||204773865||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Post Code:||TA6||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Contract Manager - Facilities Management |
Location: Hinkley S
alary: £262.50 per day LTD
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Contact details: Duncan Moran -
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Purpose of Role
To deliver an efficient and effective professional service to meet supply chain requirements in respect of supply chain activities as defined in the Company process - Procurement and Supply Chain Process.
The duties/responsibilities defined below may be supplemented by further duties as defined by the relevant Lead Supply Chain Manager.
Pre Award Activities
* Carries out supply chain tasks within own agreed work portfolio of medium risk activities and meets a range of defined targets ensuring compliance with all sanction arrangements.
* Assists in seeking and promoting innovative solutions and identifies opportunities for cost reduction.
* Establishes and maintains effective communication that enhances relationships with all customers (internal and external) and, in the case of Senior Category Specialists, suppliers.
* Assists in the preparation of the SLC's life time plan and procurement plan.
* Ensures that the projects / programmes remain compliant with supply chain policies and procedures, through training, raising awareness, monitoring, governance and audit processes.
* Manages the supply chain activities within own agreed work portfolio, whilst acting in compliance with all relevant standards for medium value/medium risk sub-contracts. Activities carried out include: developing sub-contract strategies, leading the sourcing and pre-qualification processes, providing procurement / commercial input to sub-contract specifications, drafting and participating in negotiations with suppliers.
* Supports and ensures the Make v Buy process is followed, liaising with HR to ensure compliance with PRO-COMM-050.
* Has knowledge of applicable aspects of the Head Contract and ensures that all Customer requirements are understood and complied with within allocated procurement activities.
* Competent in preparing strategy documents, business cases and other written documentation relative to own work portfolio.
Post Award Activities
* Carries out supply chain tasks and manages sub-contract management activities within own agreed work portfolio of medium value/medium risk performance to include, in the case of Category Specialists, supplier management, and in the case of Contract Specialists, management of delivery and risk.
* Assists in the delivery of the programmes's / project's / category's procurement / commercial objectives and procurement process enhancements.
* Supports the Lead Supply Chain Manager in facilitating positive relationships and maximising satisfaction with the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA), internal customers and suppliers. Also carrying out peer reviews of performance and compliance at programme / project / category or company level, recording and sharing the learning.
* Compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments. Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality on Site.
* As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
* Support colleague's learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
* Design, delivery and evaluation of training, acting as coach and mentor.
* Support the effective deployment of company-wide policies, processes, systems and procedures ensuring that at all time the business remains compliant. This includes, but is not limited to, the need to comply with the company's Equality and Diversity Policy and undertake identified associated learning and development activities.
The post holder will be required to complete training as defined in Common Training Profiles, supplemented by Site Specific Training Profiles when required.
The post holder may be required to achieve various authorisations in order to carry out the full scope of the role. The requirements for specific authorisations are specified in Common Authorisation Instructions.
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us