|Job Ref:||204773777||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Normanton||Address:||Post Code:||NG32||Salary:||£20.00/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Shift Engineer (Food Production/Manufacturing) |
Employment type: Temporary - initially for 3 months
Shifts: 4 on 4 off - 6-18 shifts and 18-6
Pay: £20 per hour, £960 per week.
Excellent opportunity to work for a household name in the food production industry. My client is looking for Engineers to maintain plant, machinery and services to a safe and reliable standard. You will conduct planned and reactive maintenance in order to achieve engineering team KPIs.
* Some form of structured engineering training e.g. apprenticeship, HNC, HND or equivalent
* Experience of operating within a manufacturing environment
* Experience of working within a stringent H&S environment
* Excellent drive and appetite to develop career
* Knowledge of HACCP and COSHH is preferred
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. MNB Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: Engineer, Shift Engineer, Food Production Engineer, Plant Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Mechanical Engineer