|Job Ref:||204773205||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:57|
Our Bristol based client is currently recruiting for 2x Quality Engineers on a 3 month contract initially.|
* Vet quality documentation pack ensuring all quality aspects are met, raising discrepancy reports as appropriate to rectify deficiencies.
* Undertake the final inspection of product as directed by the Supplier Quality Manager
* Assist the production with lessons learnt with the use of tools for corrective and preventive
* action and continuous improvement
* Compile and produce analysis and trend reports on Quality related information to enable
* Communication of the production quality requirements to the production team, and educating the production team in the impact of the requirements
* Review and approval of Quality related documents both internally and from the supply chain as required e.g. configuration management plans, supplier quality plans etc.
* Provide assistance in the generation of Production Plans and Documentation, e.g. Production Plans and Specifications
* Undertake assurance activities including regular review to ensure that the requirements of the contract continue to be met
* Assist Production Teams as nominated Quality representative with regards quality related matters and queries, including being the point of contact for customer quality assurance
* Assist in process investigations and issues arising to reach a conclusion that may result in corrective and preventative action.
* Management and sign off of non-conformities, deviations and concessions. This is internal facing
* Communication of production related Quality requirements throughout the Quality team as required
* Successful candidates will be pro-active and have a structured and systematic approach to work.
* Candidates will possess excellent communication skills at all levels, enabling effective liaison within production teams and other areas of the business.
* They will have a good understanding of production quality ONC, HNC, NVQ Level 3 qualification and in Quality Engineering in a manufacturing or distribution based environment
* Have a background in a highly regulated industry and be familiar with the quality levels and disciplines required.
* Knowledge and experience of Quality Management Systems (IS09001, AQAP, AS91 00, etc.)