|Job Ref:||204772885||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:58|
Our client is looking for a Submarine Safety Engineer, to work on a permanent basis to be based out of Bristol with travel to other sites.|
Please note this is NOT Health & safety or Safety Case but general submarine safety so would consider submariners or someone from Design or supportability of submarines.
About the role:
To be part of a Submarine Platform Engineering Team and be involved in this continual programme to ensure engineering challenges that need to be delivered are done so in a safe manner.
What you will need:
The successful individual will need to demonstrate they are:
- A proactive, enthusiastic and forward thinking individual, with experience of marine/ submarine systems.
- A capable Safety Engineer - to ensure engineering outputs delivered in support of in-service submarine platforms meet the necessary safety requirements.
- Technically competent - to ensure engineering outputs delivered are correct, accurate and coherent. The successful individual will also be required to hold, or be working towards IEng status with an appropriate professional body.
- A competent Project Manager - To ensure safety projects are delivered to the agreed schedule, budget and quality parameters. A formal project management qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Ideally to have JSP 430 experience
What`s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- Excellent career opportunities within this major blue chip company and to work on this unique programme