|Job Ref:||204772784||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Knottingley||Address:||Post Code:||WF11||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:58|
Attractive Salary + Benefits
Our client is a global packaging business operating across 21 countries and is a premier supplier of glass containers for the world's biggest brands, across the food and beverage market sectors. At this exciting stage of their development they are currently seeking to recruit a Project Manager to work alongside a team of technical experts responsible for the delivery of major capital projects for the company's businesses across Europe. This position would be suitable for an established Project Manager or an experienced Project Engineer wanting to advance to a full project management role.
Reporting to the Senior Manager for Capital Projects & Planning in the Central Technical Services Department, the Project Manager will be responsible for the complete scope of the project, handling the budget and schedule, co-ordinating and managing the logistical arrangements and reporting on status and progress.
Skills Knowledge and Experience required:
• Proven track record of Project Management.
• Ideally degree qualified.
• Engineering and/or manufacturing experience.
• Ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
• Written / spoken English language skills.
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels with businesses throughout Europe.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• An effective organiser with the ability to see the bigger picture whilst at the same time delivering on the technical and project management details.
• The ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines in a timely manner.
Due to the requirements of the role the Project Manager must be prepared to travel throughout Europe. The company's aim is to recruit the best and in return offers a long term career opportunity with an attractive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in joining this highly successful company then please forward your CV with covering letter quoting reference number LH0276 via the apply button