|Job Ref:||204772457||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Salary:||£15 - £20/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:58|
Catia V5 Design Engineer - Contract to Perm - Bedfordshire|
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for a Junior Design Engineer for one of our key clients within the Automation Industry. Our client based in Bedfordshire is a rapidly growing business who have trebled their turnover in recent years and are looking to add extra resource to assist with the intensive workload of their current projects within their Design & Engineering team. This is an intial 6 month contract position with the option of going permanent after.
The ideal Design Engineer will have some exposure to working within the Automation, Special Purpose Machinery or Robotics Industry. You will be assisting on the delivery of current projects communicating with internal design teams, customers and suppliers whilst also managing the project deadlines.
Skills and experience:
- Some Industry experience as a Design or Mechanical Engineer
- Jig & Fixture Design Experience most desirable
- Robotics or Automation industry background beneficial.
- Strong mechanical engineering experience required
- Experience working closely with Manufacturing & Project Teams
- Experience of CATIA 3D CAD required
- Degree or HNC in Relevant Engineering Field Required
Rates are negotiable based on an individual's experience. Working hours are project dependant but on average a working week could typically range from 40-45 hours.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next week with the start date being as soon as possible.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques