|Job Ref:||204772406||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:58|
Working with a well established company in their area, we are now seeking an experienced Pipefitter/Mechanical Installation Engineer.|
Suitable candidates will be required to:
- Carry out the installation of pipework systems and mechanical plant in commercial and industrial environments
- Work in a field based role in the South West
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience with steel pipework systems and mechanical plant
- Knowledge of a variety of pipework systems
- Fabrication and welding experience would be an advantage
In return the suitable candidate will receive:
- A salary of £30k-£35k
- Company vehicle and expenses
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
They work a 40 hour week working Monday-Friday (8 hours per day).
This vacancy is being handled by Joanne Stevenson, Team Leader at Pertemps Plymouth who is currently responsible for recruiting all Industrial Workers and Drivers. Joanne has been working in the recruitment industry for 11 years and prides herself on working with her applicants and client companies to find the right people for the right job every time.
Joanne works with the successful Pertemps team in Plymouth, who supply staff in the following areas: Office Administration, Accounts, Sales, Marketing, HR , Purchasing, Management, Driving, Warehouse and Manufacturing.
Key Words - installation engineer, pipework, pipefitter, mechanical engineer, mechanical, engineering, installations, pipe fitter, compression systems, compressor, air compressor, ABS pipework, Plymouth