|Job Ref:||204772191||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£14.00 - £15.00/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:58|
My client is one of the largest independent providers of property maintenance services in the UK, providing both Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance to thousands of clients across tens of thousands of locations around the UK. They provide, Mechanical & Electrical, Fabric, Air conditioning and Combustion, maintenance and installations to commercial & retail environments. With 15 regional offices they are national specialists in planned and responsive maintenance and all of their services are based on `self delivery`, which means that they employ only the best, fully qualified in-house technicians and engineers to maintain quality standards. They currently employ over 2000 technicians and engineers.
We are currently recruiting for Temporary Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work for one of the UK's largest maintenance contractors to be based across London.
Duties will include:
* Carrying out scheduled PPM and reactive maintenance tasks in maintaining site assets ensuring equipment availability.
* Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
* Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
* Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
* Ensure that Evaporative Cooling Systems and domestic water systems are maintained to comply with the requirements of the L8 standard.
* Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
* Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept in the form of task sheets - hard copy or electronically as required.
* Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and adhered to for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
* Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
You should have experience with mechanical and electrical services, fault finding and repairs to standard installations in small offices up to large commercial buildings.
This role requires you to take part in a call out rota.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING
* City & Guilds 2360 1&2 Electrical Installation
* City & Guilds 2380 17th Edition
£14 - £16