|Job Ref:||204772016||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:58|
Senior Project Engineer / Contract Engineer|
Commutable from: Hertfordshire, North London, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
Competitive Contractor Hourly Rates DOE for Immediate Start, with opportunity to convert to Permanent
My client is a leading equipment manufacturer, supplying to a multitude of industry sectors, especially process related industries, such as oil and gas, water, chemical etc. They are a global leader in their field, supplying specialist packaged equipment to customers throughout the world.
Applications are invited from Contracts / Projects Engineers / Mechanical Design Engineers who have several years of experience working with manufacturers of special purpose machinery, OEM, or process related equipment. In addition, exposure to rotating equipment such as pumps, turbines, compressors, drilling equipment etc. is likely to prove of additional interest. You will be a degree qualified engineer in a mechanically biased subject. This assignment is likely to be offered to someone who has previously works as a mechanical design engineer and moved into project engineering. It is essential that you have experience of the design and build of machinery. Previous customer facing is desirable, as is experience of installations and commissioning of equipment. Typically, the project values associated with this contract are between £500k million and £5 million. Contractor rates (and salary if converted to permanent in the future) will depend on relevant previous experience, qualifications, and potential.
* To manage orders, achieving client satisfaction in terms of delivery and technical
* To co-ordinate the Contract Information System (Computer Format), ensuring commercial profit margins are
* To provide customer service by anticipating and responding to customer queries
* To manage and motivate all resources allocated to the project, therefore enabling a successful completion.
* To raise internal sales orders and to operate Procedures for the release of
* To raise purchase orders with sub-suppliers mitigating all commercial and contractual risks. Check and authorise
* To co-ordinate and expedite materials, documents, inspections, delivery
* To co-ordinate customer's expeditors and any external inspectors, including any necessary documentation
* To prepare programmes and plan production
* To facilitate order amendments (C.I.S. quotes, design)
* To attend progress meetings (internal and at job site)
* To generate special payment invoices
* To prepare manuals (operations and maintenance)
* To co-ordinate any necessary spare parts schedules including
* To co-ordinate and attend when required witness testing (group companies and vendors)
* To undertake ad hoc projects as required
* Prepare monthly project reviews giving accurate projections of project costs and subsequent outturn margins.
* To prepare project cashflow
Alliance Consulting are acting as an employment agency and employment business in this respect. More details available upon request. Job reference: 885989DMH
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply