|Job Ref:||204771958||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Nuneaton||Address:||Post Code:||CV11||Salary:||£10 - £11/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:58|
Our client is a well established precision engineering firm based in Nuneaton|
They are now seeking an experienced Quality Inspector to join their team on a permanent basis
You must be able to do the following:
- Use and read non-digital measuring equipment and shadow graph etc
- Must be able to read, interpret and fully understand engineering drawings.
- Must be capable of completing first off samples for other employees.
- Must have a Good eye for detail.
- Must be able to follow written instructions and procedures.
- Preferably have a background in the aerospace industry.
- To be focused and be able to work to deadlines.
- Must be able to keep a tidy work area and maintain paperwork to factory procedures.
In addition to the above, experience with C.M.M inspection would be an advantage.
Permanent, full time basis role
Working Hours are as follows:-
Monday to Thursday 7.30 - 16.30pm
Friday 7.30 - 13.30pm
Overtime: All Overtime will be paid at Time and a third.
Salary: £10ph - £11ph