|Job Ref:||204771719||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:58|
Embedded Software Engineer - (Consumer, Healthcare)|
Salary: £30,000 - 40,000 + Benefits
Owing to continued growth our client, an established Technology development company are now seeking an experience Embedded Software Engineer to join their team based in the rural location of Cambridgeshire.
Within the position of Embedded Software Engineer, you will be: -
* Programming using C & C++.
* Involved in the development of Electronics for the consumer and healthcare markets.
To be considered for this role you will: -
* Have a degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or other relevant discipline.
* Possess considerable experience working with C/C++.
* Have prior experience of developing microcontrollers.
* Be experienced using C# and Embedded Linux (Desirable not essential).
This is an exciting prospect and brings with it the chance to work on a range of cutting edge projects as well as the opportunity to develop your career.
If you are interested in the role of Embedded Software Engineer, please call Steve Allen (Apply online only) or send a copy or email me on
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy