|Job Ref:||204771658||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||uxbridge||Address:||Salary:||£19000 - £22000/annum 9% pension + Healthcare||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:58|
Paint Finishing Technician - Aerospace components|
• £19-£22k doe
• Straight days Mon - Fri - Early finish Friday
• Globally recognised Manufacturing company
We currently have a position for technically minded individual to join our prestigious Aerospace associated client in Uxbridge
The position is based in the manufacturing finishing department, and the roles are to mask and unmask detail components in preparation for paint spraying in accordance with specifications and drawings
1. Using kits provided to mask detail components & larger assemblies (e.g. gun structures, seat pans etc) to drawings/specifications using tapes, plastic plugs and bungs as required.
2. After paint spraying unmask components checking paint surfaces for damage or omissions removing all tapes, plugs and bungs with scalpels and probes and touching in areas as required.
3. Ensure tooling system is maintained by filing and checking of kits, flagging omissions or problems to the Cell Leader.
Able to read technical drawings and specifications
Have a Production / Manufacturing background
Ability to use precision hand tools
Ideally have a background in masking
We would like to hear from candidates who have experience of Anodising, De-Burring, Abrasive Cleaning / Grit Blasting, Paint Spraying or Prepping, masking/unmasking, Ink or laser jet printing, and experience with working with hazardous chemicals
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position