|Job Ref:||204773746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:59|
BMS Commissioning Engineer|
London and the South East
Reference - CS7356
A successful Controls company experiencing a period of sustained growth are seeking to strengthen their Operations Department with a BMS Commissioning Engineer based in London.
Specialising in the provision of innovative building controls and energy management solutions, this company develops state of the art technology to address the needs of their clients. Their approach has had huge success and led to the acquisition of a number of national and international contracts with large multi-national companies.
The successful candidate for this role will have excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering principles - in particular the installation of Building Energy Management control systems and general building services systems. This is a mobile role and a willingness to travel regionally (and on occasion, nationally) is essential. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you can extend your skills and receive industry recognised training.
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Understanding of Building Management Systems (BMS), building automation and building control principles.
- Knowledge of electrical installation - particularly in the building controls and wider building services field.
- CSCS/JIB Registered
- Full UK driving licence
- Knowledge and training in Honeywell (Centraline, Hawk, Jace etc.) or Tridium (Niagara) Building Management Systems would be particularly advantageous - though comprehensive, industry specific training and progression programme is available for engineers with suitable experience/training in other Building Control Systems
You will be hardworking and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. The successful applicant will have a "can do" attitude with exceptional customer care skills, taking pride in the quality of their work. Delivering service excellence is the key to this role.
- Salary £Neg (Above National Rates)
- Fully expensed company car with fuel card or car allowance.
- Comprehensive, industry specific training.
- Long-term career progression.
This is fantastic opportunity to develop with a successful and forward thinking company who are willing and able to support you in achieving your long-term career aspirations. This company promotes from within and opportunities to progress through the business are aligned with this position.
If this position is of interest to you please use the "apply now" button or call (Apply online only) for more information