|Job Ref:||204773697||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Connah's Quay||Address:||Salary:||£19.50/hour||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:59|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (Electrical Bias)|
£19.50 per hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this International manufacturing business in their search for a Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility near Deeside.
* To support the manufacturing process by responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
* To respond effectively to equipment breakdowns and ensure maximum focus is given to their nominated production area
* To fault find in an effective and efficient manner whilst utilising the various machines historic / information documentation
* To establish harmonious relations with the operational staff and to work flexibly with them
* To train operational team members to perform minor maintenance tasks and to assist in major repairs
* Ensuring that machinery is maintained, and repaired to a high standard.
* Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department.
* The successful candidate will ideally be educated to HNC level or equivalent and will have worked within a FOOD or FMCG environment.
* A background in food / packaging / pharmaceutical will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
* You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
* Cross skill training (Desirable)
* Working knowledge of PLC's with certified training. (Desirable)
Our client is offering a remuneration package of -£19.50 per hour . The shift patter will follow a 4/4 on/off rota
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact (url removed)
(Apply online only)