|Job Ref:||204773692||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£32000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:59|
Location: Scotland - Home based
£32,000 - £42,000 plus company car, fuel card, annual bonus, mobile phone, iPad, laptop, pension and 28 days holiday inclusive of statutory days
My clients are industry leaders in providing drainage systems to predominately the rail industry; they have a growing work force and a healthy turnover.
Due to expansion they are now looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their growing and dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Selling drainage materials into the rail industry
- 70% Account Management & 30% New Business
- Attending exhibitions and seminars
- Creating weekly sales reports
To apply you must have or hold:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Sales specifically drainage or construction in consumables
- Full UK driving licence
- Proven track record
- Ideally based in the Central Belt of Scotland
This position will see you covering Scotland and the North East so you MUST be flexible with travel.
If you are interested in applying for this new and exciting opportunity then please call Becky Goodwin on the listed number or ideally email with your current CV