|Job Ref:||204773680||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gosport||Address:||Post Code:||PO12||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:59|
We are recruiting on behalf of a company who supply engineering solutions to the defence industry for a Project Support Officer to join their team. The role will involve supporting the planning, monitoring and control of programmes and projects.|
Duties to include:
* Assisting the programme and project managers in the production and maintenance of documentation and records
* The analysis of project/task performance against time, cost and quality
* Tracking of KPI's
* Inputting data
* Acting as a note taker at important meetings
* Developing and maintaining the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems
* Producing project summaries
* Communicating between different project teams
Applicants must have experience in a similar role ideally with a background in defence or engineering with the ability to analyse and present project information. The successful candidate will have excellent IT skills including advanced knowledge of MS Office and SAGE.
Please be aware that the role will involve UK and foreign travel and the offer of employment will be subject to SC level security clearance.
The position is permanent and the salary is negotiable dependant on experience